Week 10: Time to rank every team at this point in the season. Where will your favorite team land on my rankings list?
32. Cincinnati Bengals (0-9) — Things don’t look so great in the ‘Nati.
31. Washington Redskins (1-8) — Let the Jason Campbell 2.0 era begin.
30. New York Giants (2-8) — Danny Dimes just applied for a trademark for that name. It should do him well when he’s out of the league within three years.
29. New York Jets (2-7) — The Jets can now lay claim to the being the best team playing in New Jersey by virtue of beating the Giants.
28. Miami Dolphins (2-7) — They ruined a perfectly good 0-16 season trotting out Fitzmagic.
27. Atlanta Falcons (2-7) — The just won their Super Bowl by upsetting the Saints.
26. Denver Broncos (3-6) — Time to find out if Drew Lock is the answer.
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-6) — The past few games are an indicator of what the Crab Man can do when he is well coached but I just don’t see that lasting.
24. Los Angeles Chargers (4-6) — This is the point of the season that the Chargers will go on a run, slip into the playoffs, get blown out in the Wild Card, rinse, repeat.
23. Detroit Lions (3-5-1) — No Matt Stafford means end of the season…sorry Jeff Driskel fans.
22. Cleveland Browns (3-6) — Baker Mayfield is Johnny Manziel with out all of the addiction issues…and he’s an even bigger ass.
21. Arizona Cardinals (3-6-1) — Best bad team in the NFL. There are four quarterbacks that are nearly impossible to prepare for (Wilson, Jackson, Watson, Mahomes) and Kyler Murray might become the fifth.
20. Chicago Bears (4-5) — Speaking of quarterbacks, the Bears should be trying to land the best free agent QB for next season so that they can pickup where they left off in 2018.
19. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-5) — Nick Foles is back…for now.
18. Tennessee Titans (5-5) — The best team in the league at creating something out of nothing.
17. Carolina Panthers (5-4) — Better than expected after Cam went down.
16. Los Angeles Rams (5-4) — Dangerously hovering near underachievers status.
15. Indianapolis Colts (5-4) — No matter how this team finishes, they surpassed all expectations.
14. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-4) — See Indianapolis Colts.
13. Oakland Raiders (5-4) — This was my bet to be one of the worst teams this year. Great coaching job Chucky.
12. Philadelphia Eagles (5-4) — I keep hearing how good this team is and yet…5-4.
11. Dallas Cowboys (5-4) — It’s now or never time for the Cowboys.
10. Buffalo Bills (6-3) — Ranked this high purely by record. They still haven’t played anyone outside of New England.
9. Minnesota Vikings (7-3) — Kirk Cousins plays better when he’s mad. If that’s the case, why didn’t he win more games in D.C.
8. New Orleans Saints (7-2) — This is a generous ranking after that abomination against Atlanta.
7. Kansas City Chiefs (6-4) — All flash, no substance (their defense sucks).
6. Houston Texans (6-3) — Sorry Houston fans, it looks like Bill O’Brien is staying.
5. Baltimore Ravens (7-2) — They would be higher but I’m punishing them for losing to Cleveland.
4. Green Bay Packers (8-2) — Legit Super Bowl contender.
3. San Francisco 49ers (8-1) — The 49ers have a great defense but, they too, have not played anyone except Seattle, and Jimmy G’s execution and little Shanny’s play calling were pretty mediocre on Monday.
2. New England Patriots (8-1) — They will hover in the top five the rest of the year and then pounce on their prey during the playoffs.
1. Seattle Seahawks (8-2) — Seattle is legit good as long as Russell Wilson is putting this team on his back.
RobbUnfiltered is a sports podcast based out of Richmond, Va. Find me on Twitter @RobbUnfiltered. Email me at email@example.com.
This show is sponsored by On The Rox, Ponies & Pints, and Social 52, which are all located in Richmond, Va.
- RobbUnfiltered Ep. 96: Virus Free
- RobbUnfiltered Ep. 95: Hoops Madness
- RobbUnfiltered Ep. 94: My Teams Hate Me So Much
- RobbUnfiltered Ep. 93: Marching In
- RobbUnfiltered Ep. 92: Deadline Time
Sports. Life. Zero Fucks. #RobbUnfiltered