Week 11: How much did last week’s results change the rankings and where will your favorite team land on my rankings list?
32. Cincinnati Bengals (0-10) — I said this already this season—Marvin Lewis doesn’t look so bad in the rearview mirror, does he?
31. Washington Redskins (1-9) — If a tree falls in FedEx Field, would there be any fans to hear it?
30. New York Giants (2-8) — Giants fans: “At least we’re not the Redskins.”
29. Miami Dolphins (2-8) — They ruined a perfectly good 0-16 season trotting out Fitzmagic
28. New York Jets (3-7) — Jets fans: “At least we’re not the Giants.”
27. Denver Broncos (3-7) — The Broncos schedule is brutal down the stretch; they might win one or two more times at the most.
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-7) — If the Bucs had a decent QB, they’d be a legit threat.
25. Atlanta Falcons (3-7) — No one told this that the preseason only has four games.
24. Los Angeles Chargers (4-7) — Speaking of four…Philip Rivers is better than his four interceptions against the Chief’s Division III defense…or is he?
23. Detroit Lions (3-6-1) — Chins up Lions fans…everyone looks like a world beater when they play the Redskins.
22. Cleveland Browns (4-6) — The last seconds of the Browns-Steelers game defined the Browns season…repugnant.
21. Chicago Bears (4-6) — Injury-gate will be an ugly cloud hanging over the Bears remainder of the season.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-6) — This team has no identity.
19. Arizona Cardinals (3-7-1) — This team loses well. The NFC West is going to be fierce next season.
18. Tennessee Titans (5-5) — The epitome of a .500 football team.
17. Carolina Panthers (5-5) — Still overachieving without Cam Newton, who has played his last down in a Panther uniform.
16. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-5) — It will be interesting to see if this team rallies around Mason Rudolph and goes on a run.
15. Philadelphia Eagles (5-5) — This team has two tough games left on their schedule but they’ll need to win both to go to the playoffs—not going to happen.
14. Los Angeles Rams (6-4) — Are they a run first team, are they a passing team, are they a smashmouth defensive team, or are they a flash in the pan?
13. Indianapolis Colts (6-5) — This team wins the games they should win and competes hard in the rest.
12. Oakland Raiders (5-4) — This was my bet to be one of the worst teams this year. Great coaching job Chucky.
11. Dallas Cowboys (6-4) — Basically, the best team statistically in the NFC…too bad the coaching is suspect.
10. Buffalo Bills (7-3) — Still waiting for a statement win from this team.
9. Minnesota Vikings (8-3) — The more people hate on Kirk Cousins, the better he plays… a total head scratcher.
8. Houston Texans (7-4) — Totally exposed by the Ravens, looked shabby against the Colts.
7. Kansas City Chiefs (7-4) — That was an early Christmas gift from the homeless Chargers.
6. New Orleans Saints (8-2) — I’ve got to be honest here, I have been knocked out of survival leagues by the Saints very few losses three years in a row…I’m holding a grudge.
5. Green Bay Packers (8-2) — Green Bay and the Niners will send aftershocks in the NFC this week.
4. San Francisco 49ers (9-1) — The Niners get their second hardest test this week against the Pack in a game that is a must win.
3. New England Patriots (9-1) — All I keep hearing in the sports world is how defective this team is after one loss…bulletin board material for TB12 and the Hoodie.
2. Seattle Seahawks (8-2) — Seattle drops a spot because of a dominant Ravens win. They could move back to the top with a similar performance against the Eagles.
1. Baltimore Ravens (8-2) — The Ravens curb stomped the Texans.
RobbUnfiltered is a sports podcast based out of Richmond, Va. Find me on Twitter @RobbUnfiltered. Email me at email@example.com.
This show is sponsored by On The Rox, Ponies & Pints, and Social 52, which are all located in Richmond, Va.
- RobbUnfiltered Ep. 120: Uphill Battle
- RobbUnfiltered Weekly NFL One-Liners: Week 3
- RobbUnfiltered Ep. 119: At Least Cover the Damn Spread
- RobbUnfiltered Ep. 118: Fall Follies
- RobbUnfiltered Weekly NFL One-Liners: Weeks 1 & 2
Sports. Life. Zero Fucks. #RobbUnfiltered