Week 14: The final stretch is upon us.
32. Cincinnati Bengals (1-12) — There is a lot of work to be done and for some reason, the Patriots are interested in what they do.
31. New York Giants (2-11) — At least Eli gets to hit the field a few more time.
30. Washington Redskins (3-10) — Darius Guice is one of the unluckiest players in the league—hopefully, he could be the next Terry Allen.
29. Miami Dolphins (3-10) — There is just so much work this team has to do. Don’t be shocked if we’re sitting here again at this time next year.
28. Atlanta Falcons (4-9) — If Dan Quinn somehow keeps his job, fans should revolt.
27. Detroit Lions (3-9-1) — See Dan Quinn.
26. New York Jets (5-9) — Adam Gase is the new Rich Kotite.
25. Los Angeles Chargers (5-8) — One of the biggest disappointments this season.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-9) — See the Chargers.
23. Arizona Cardinals (3-9-1) — I’m not going to lie—I’m a Kyler Murray fan. I wasn’t at first.
22. Denver Broncos (5-8) — Drew Lock might save Elway’s job.
21. Cleveland Browns (6-7) — Completely mishandled all of their talent.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-7) — Needs to move on from their turnover machine QB.
19. Carolina Panthers (5-8) — One of the best job openings.
18. Oakland Raiders (6-7) — Without Raider fan (the Oakland version), Philly fan looks that much worse. RIP Oakland pro football (until the Chargers or Jaguars move there).
17. Philadelphia Eagles (6-7) — Will probably make the playoffs.
16. Dallas Cowboys (6-7) — The second-best job opening (best talent).
15. Indianapolis Colts (6-7) — Frank Reich did a hell of a job this year.
14. Chicago Bears (7-6) — Will probably have a new starting QB next year.
13. Tennessee Titans (8-5) — They will lose their next three games.
12. Houston Texans (8-5) — I really don’t trust this team (mostly the coach).
11. Los Angeles Rams (8-5) — Too little to late for a run.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5) —Mike Tomlin might be coach of the year.
9. Minnesota Vikings (9-4) — I don’t thrust this team (mostly the QB).
8. Kansas City Chiefs (9-4) — They just don’t look as dominant las last year.
7. Buffalo Bills (9-4) — I’m not there yet with this team.
6. Green Bay Packers (10-3) — They struggled at home against the Redskins. Not good.
5. New England Patriots (10-3) — There has never been a 10-3 team under more scrutiny than this one.
4. New Orleans Saints (10-3) — At least they didn’t get screwed by a bad penalty call.
3. Seattle Seahawks (10-3) — Missed an opportunity.
2. San Francisco 49ers (11-2) — Proving everyone wrong including me.
1. Baltimore Ravens (12-2) — By far, the scariest team in the NFL right now.
RobbUnfiltered is a sports podcast based out of Richmond, Va. Find me on Twitter @RobbUnfiltered. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This show is sponsored by On The Rox, Ponies & Pints, and Social 52, which are all located in Richmond, Va.
- RobbUnfiltered Weekly NFL One-Liners: Week 13
- RobbUnfiltered Weekly NFL One-Liners: Week 12
- RobbUnfiltered Weekly NFL One-Liners: Week 11
- RobbUnfiltered Weekly NFL One-Liners: Week 10
- Unfiltered Findings: To Pay or Not to Pay
Sports. Life. Zero Fucks. #RobbUnfiltered