Wild Card Week: After the dust settled, I hate every team left in the playoffs.
12. Philadelphia Eagles (9-8) – I already hated the Eagles, so there is no reason for me to expand on that.
11. Buffalo Bills (10-7) – The Bills exceeded my expectations until I had expectations.
10. New Orleans Saints (13-4) – What do the refs have against the Saints?
9. New England Patriots (12-5) – The most reviled team (nationally) was the team I was pulling for. Now, everyone is talking shit about TB12 and the Hoodie, which is just motivation juice for them. If they had won it this year, they would have ridden off into the sunset on a rainbow-colored unicorn, holding hands. But, no. They lost, people are talking shit and they are going to reload and be back next year.
8. Minnesota Vikings (11-6) – Kirk Cousins is an above average QB, a poor man’s Trent Dilfer. If he wins a Super Bowl though… Fuck.
7. Houston Texans (11-6) – I dislike Bill O’Brien so much that he’ll probably end up coaching the Redskins at some point in his career for too many years. It will be like my hatred for Norv Turner all over again.
6. Tennessee Titans (10-7) – The more shit I talk about this team, the better they do.
5. San Francisco 49ers (13-3) –Don’t get me started on Kyle Shanahan, who is a fraud.
4. Green Bay Packers (13-3) – I liked their chances until I realized that they have a rookie head coach.
3. Seattle Seahawks (12-5) – Is it me or does Pete Carroll strike you as the type of guy you don’t leave alone with your girlfriend or wife?
2. Kansas City Chiefs (12-4) – Now that the Hoodie and TB12 are out of the playoffs, I like Andy Reid’s chances, which means time for Coach to shit the bed.
1. Baltimore Ravens (14-2) – Having grown up in the Washington, D.C. area, it’s just a natural reaction to look down at Baltimore. Outside of The Wire and Homicide: Life on the Street, what has Baltimore really done for America?
RobbUnfiltered is a sports podcast based out of Richmond, Va. Find me on Twitter @RobbUnfiltered. Email me at email@example.com.
- RobbUnfiltered Ep. 123: COVID Continues to Challenge
- RobbUnfiltered Ep. 122: The Real RobbUnfiltered
- RobbUnfiltered Ep. 121: The True G.O.A.T.
- RobbUnfiltered Ep. 120: Uphill Battle
- RobbUnfiltered Weekly NFL One-Liners: Week 3
This show is sponsored by On The Rox, Ponies & Pints, and Social 52, which are all located in Richmond, Va.
Sports. Life. Zero Fucks. #RobbUnfiltered