Divisional Week: Epic fails by two teams dominate the weekend.
8. Houston Texans (11-7) – Let me get this straight. The Chiefs spotted the Texans 24 points and Bill O’Brien still couldn’t coach them to victory. And, to make matters worse, the Chiefs hung 51 points on the Texans and won by 20. And O’Brien still has a job? What the fuck…
7. Minnesota Vikings (11-7) – Kirk Cousins went back to being Kirk Cousins and all is right in the world.
6. Seattle Seahawks (12-6) – Russ’ receivers let him down, plain and simple.
5. Baltimore Ravens (14-3) – The Titans did something that hardly no one else did this year. Figure out Lamar Jackson. And, the Ravens got caught looking ahead.
4. Tennessee Titans (11-7) – I just don’t even know what to think about this team anymore.
3. San Francisco 49ers (14-3) –The defense is the true MVP of this team.
2. Green Bay Packers (14-3) – Aaron Rodgers > Jimmy G.
1. Kansas City Chiefs (13-4) – Anything less than a Super Bowl win will be a let down at this point.
RobbUnfiltered is a sports podcast based out of Richmond, Va. Find me on Twitter @RobbUnfiltered. Email me at email@example.com.
This show is sponsored by On The Rox, Ponies & Pints, and Social 52, which are all located in Richmond, Va.
Sports. Life. Zero Fucks. #RobbUnfiltered